Masturbation is common way of satisfying one’s sexual desire and does not harm the body if practiced within healthy limits. In fact medical experts are of opinion that practicing masturbation within healthy limits is good for physical and mental health. But due to the pleasure and convenience involved with it people very quickly fall into the habit of over practicing it and can even get addictive to it. There are plenty of those who over indulge in the act of masturbation, and then suffer from its adverse effects. Wondering how? Well, it has been medically proven that those men who have the tendency to masturbate a lot of times on a daily basis become addicted to it. This addiction then leads to plenty of side effects such as premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and semen discharge during urination, nightfall and much more.
Seminal leakage, otherwise described as the emission of sperm from the penis without an erection, is another common problem associated with extreme masturbation. This is a sign that the nerve keeping the ejaculation valve shut is weakening because of excessive use and over-stimulation.
Over masturbation makes the penis weak, not giving it enough time to rest between subsequent masturbating sessions. As a result, the penis becomes loose, and may even face a reduction in its size and strength. You must start being careful the moment you realize that you feel fatigued and exhausted throughout the day, and suffer from symptoms such as backache, pain in the abdominal area, poor performance during actual intercourse, mental irritability, low concentration levels, low stamina and energy etc.
While infrequent masturbation is pleasurable, over masturbation kills the pleasure quotient in actual lovemaking. This is because with low endurance and a weak penis, neither does the male himself enjoy the experience, nor does his partner. This kind of disappointment and lack of satisfaction from the partner’s end leads to relationship problems, and fights and arguments. Worse still, it bothers the man suffering from the problem terribly, by adding to his mental stress and irritability. He feels incapable of performing well, and this feeling may start to affect his confidence too.
Hence, medical experts suggest that it is best to get rid of the effects of over masturbation and the practice itself as soon as possible. It not only leads to physical problems, but also mental problems, which last for long and get only worse with time.
Now, you need not worry that you’ll need to visit a sex specialist and answer the personal questions that he’ll encounter. Till the time I am here nothing can bother you. The easiest and best way to get rid of these effects is to go the herbal or natural way. Although there are plenty of chemical medicines available in the market to this problem, the herbal option has by far been most successful and effective. For effective recovery from sexual weakness due to over masturbation support of herbs is very useful. There are many herbs which are magical for rejuvenating reproductive system and supplementing the body with vital nutrients which get diminished due to regular and over ejaculation of semen. Herbs such as Shilajit and Ashwagandha are easily available in the market in raw form, and are extremely useful when it comes to treating male sexual problems. Countless people have used them since ages, to cure many male sexual problems. Not only do these herbs help in getting rid of the troubles caused by over masturbation, such as Nightfall, semen leakage, erectile dysfunction etc., but also help the body to regain its original strength, and get the same level of endurance and stamina back, as was before the problem started.
To restore the lost energy levels, a good balanced diet rich in zinc and proteins is must. So, some of the ways and diets which will help you get over the side effects of over masturbation and masturbation itself are as below. You can just say these are the rules and diet plans you need to start follow just right from this moment:
- Control Your Addiction for Masturbation:
First and foremost step to start with is control your addiction for masturbation. Here I won’t recommend you the old ‘cold turkey’ method, wherein one has to stop masturbating altogether for a few days or weeks until one find himself able to concentrate on other things and then again gradually restart masturbation in moderation.
What I believe and have observed is, you can’t win over your addiction in just one go, like leaving it all together in one go for weeks, because you’ll have this thing in your mind all the time that one day has passed, these many days have passed and you’ll be lose this battle sooner or later. Here what I’ll recommend you is just relax, Ok fine you have had bad past and you are suffering problems, but this is curable, not a big deal dude..!! So, just stay cool and try and avoid it and minimize it to minimum and slowly just give it up. Every time you feel a strong urge, go for something else you find enjoyable, like reading a sports magazine, watching your favorite program on T.V or eating a snack, etc. Try and keep yourself busy into some work or studies so that you don’t find time to remember it.
- Say No to Porn:
Straight away, right now, just format all your devices like mobile phone, your tab, your laptop or PC wherever you have stored porn. This will surely help you. Because sometimes what happens is, you feel the urge to do it, but if you don’t find the stuff you’ll back off from self.
- Empty your Bladder:
A full bladder may lead to sexual stimulation, so keep emptying your bladder often. Sometimes one might misjudge it as sexual intimation but that is just a result of nature’s call. This is really one important thing you need to take care of.
- Increase your physical activity:
You can opt for a morning or evening walk or I would say instead of brisk walk go for a bit of jogging. What physical exercise does is it makes heart beat more rapidly, which results in more pumping of blood due to which blood and oxygen reaches to every part and thus helps fighting erectile dysfunction, seminal leakage, and the weakness in other parts of body which is caused due to overflow of seminal fluid.
- Add following stuff in your daily diet:
- Milk: Increase the intake of milk and other milk products. At least two glass of milk a day you should be taken, because milk is something that fights all the deficiencies in our body and being rich in zinc it provides a great rejuvenating effect to your penis. You can also add a few strands of Saffron into milk and take it before going to bed, it can help reverse the addiction of masturbation.
- Almond: The super food almond is an all-round performer. It is a must take for you especially in early stages. It will help your body regain the strength and stamina lost. You can directly take 4-5 almonds directly or take almond milk shake whichever you prefer.
- Drink cranberry juice and orange juice They will supply vital nutrients to our body, thereby compensating the side effects of over-masturbation like physical and sexual exhaustion.
- Ginger: Ginger is an effective antioxidant. Consuming ginger in plenty improves your blood circulation and can check you from yielding the temptation of masturbating.
- Drink plenty of water, it will combat the deficiencies in the body by keeping the blood and oxygen flow to its optimum and can fight the physical as well as sexual exhaustion.
- Avoid non-veg and eggs. These foods give birth to the desires for masturbation.
- Eliminate excessive caffeine from your diet. It induces hormones which may overpower your will to not to masturbate.
- Shilajit and Ashwagandha herbs: Last and the best cure is to take shilajit and ashwagandha herbs. These are the magical potions with natural ability to fight all the sexual as well as physical weakness caused by over-masturbation. This will not only cure the deficiencies but will also rejuvenate you with all the required energy to again live an energetic and healthy life.
I’ll strongly recommend you to try these practices before you go and consult a doctor, because all of these all are natural remedies if these won’t benefit you at least these will also not have any negative impact on your health. And all these are tried and tested practices. If further you have any queries you can comment here or if you feel you have some better ways to combat the problem then also share your experiences without any hesitation. After all sharing in caring.
Practice Healthy…!! Stay Healthy…!!
Latest posts by Ankit Jain (see all)
- Sapota – The Gift for Health - May 17, 2016
- Online Yoga “A Revolutionary New Way to stay Healthy at Home” - April 27, 2016
- Healthy Oats, Healthier Benefits - April 12, 2016