When it comes to masturbation, there’s a sort of quiet understanding among most people that it’s not really something to bring up in a normal conversation. But, till today I am not able to understand why? Why is this topic not considered as normal as having breakfast or lunch? When nearly 90% of people indulge in the act of masturbation then why is it considered like something to be ashamed off and is not talked in open.
To make it easy for you going forward I’ll just start with what is masturbation? How would you define it? No answers?? It’s simple… to me its “touching or rubbing my own organs (parts of body) for pleasure”. If this is considered as something to be talked inside four walls then scratching whenever you feel itchy should also be a sin. Isn’t it? Both are one and the same thing – rubbing for the sake of pleasure.
This is something that nobody teaches you but you automatically generate the ability to feel the pleasure with some simple activities. This is like a gift of nature and in fact this is the safest form of sex. And you might not be aware of but it has many health benefits also. People may start masturbating at any time in their lives. Many children begin masturbating as they grow and explore their changing bodies. They often discover early that it feels good to touch their genitals. Children usually begin masturbating long before puberty. Young children do not have sexual fantasies while masturbating, but during adolescence it becomes more sexual and more pleasurable.
But as we grow up, guys get hung up on whether they masturbate too much. What’s your number? Whether you masturbate twice a week or twice a day, you probably have a set figure in your mind that I will do this many number of times. Match or exceed the mark, and you start wondering whether you’re doing it too much.
But it’s not how many times you masturbate in a week (or day) that really matters; it’s how it fits into your life. There’s no magic number when it comes to a healthy masturbation habit. However often you masturbate, it’s not a problem until it starts affecting your day to day life in negative ways. If you masturbate many times a day and have a healthy, satisfying life, good for you. But if you masturbate many times a day and you’re missing work or giving up on sex with your partner because of it, consider seeing a sex therapist.
Over-masturbation is something that I would like you must be aware of. I know the term may be confusing for you since you’re so used to being reassured that masturbation is a “normal, healthy part of life,” but, as with all good things, there is such a thing as too much. Also, I don’t want to present myself as anti-masturbation, because that is far from the truth. So, let’s establish that over-masturbation is the term used to refer to extreme or excessive masturbation, nearing the level of compulsion.
I’m not talking about men who go at it a few times a week; I’m addressing the men who admittedly pleasure themselves numerous times a day, every day.
Here are the physical and psychological symptoms that may indicate you need to holster your hand and give your boner and extended breather.
- Hurting Yourself: Some guys play it really hard and beat off to the point of injury, that injury could be as mild as skin chaffing or a more serious condition like Peyronie’s disease – a buildup of plaque in the shaft of your penis that can result from using too much pleasure while stroking. If you are hurting yourself one of these ways then you need to cut back, no fun.
- Affecting Relationship or Job: Staying in on Friday nights to masturbate instead of meeting up with friends. Or you’ve been late to meetings because you were giving yourself a hand in men’s room. If it is so, then these are signs you need to adjust your routine.
- Not Able To Ejaculate: Some guys who masturbate a lot using specific type of stimuli – say certain categories of porn coupled with specific hand movements – find that they can’t recreate the same type of excitement during sex. If that happens, you have a problem that needs to be addressed.
- Day Dreaming About It: If you often feel distracted by thoughts of when or how you are going to yank it next, that’s a strong indication you’re dealing with a serious behavior.
- Loss Of Control: One of the major criteria of any type of addiction is a loss of control. Just like a smoker or gambler, if you can’t manage to curb your habit when you recognize it’s out of control, that’s an issue.
On top of all this, there are sometimes when masturbating isn’t a great idea. Scientists have found that diddling everyday for two weeks depletes a man’s sperm count by nearly 50 percent. So if you and a partner are trying to get pregnant, masturbating could be hurting your chances.
So, to conclude I’ll say that, don’t worry, it’s your life, enjoy it to the fullest (do it), but in limitations. There is a wise saying, excess of everything is bad. Just keep this in mind and don’t regret it, it’s completely natural and safe if you are practicing it in average numbers. Speaking of numbers exactly, then according to me (because this number suits me without doing any harm to me) three – four times per week will be an average number and above this or practicing once a day would be considered over-masturbation.
Practice Healthy…!! Stay Healthy…!!
You may also like to read :-
Latest posts by Ankit Jain (see all)
- Sapna Vyas Patel Beauty and Fitness Secret, Workout routine and Diet Plan - January 12, 2017
- Priyanka Chopra Beauty and Fitness Secret, Workout routine and Diet Plan - December 26, 2016
- Get Rid of Pimples and Acne - July 23, 2015