In relation to masturbation, there’s a presumed understanding among most people that it’s not something to bring up in a normal conversation. But, till today I am not able to understand why? Why is this topic not considered as normal as having breakfast or lunch? When nearly 90% of people indulge in the act of masturbation then why is it considered like something to be ashamed off and is not talked in open.
To make it easy for you going forward I’ll just start with what is masturbation? How would you define it? No answers?? It’s simple… to me its “touching or rubbing my own organs (parts of body) for pleasure”. If this is considered as something to be talked inside four walls then scratching whenever you feel itchy should also be a sin. Isn’t it? Both are one and the same thing – rubbing for the sake of pleasure.
This is something that nobody teaches you but you automatically generate the ability to feel the pleasure with some simple activities. This is like a gift of nature and in fact this is the safest form of sex. And you might not be aware of it, but there are number of health benefits associated with masturbation.
If you are looking for an answer to your other question, at what age does a normal person start to masturbate, then there is no specific answer to this. One may begin masturbating at any time in life, may it be 12(when one reaches puberty) or may be even at 30(if one was too busy in other complications of life). When one begins to masturbate early in life at an age of 12-14 years of age they mostly do not have sexual fantasies while masturbating, but during adolescence it becomes more sexual and more pleasurable as our body begins to generate more sexual hormones.
But as we grow up, guys get hung up on whether they masturbate too much. What’s your number? Whether you masturbate twice a week or twice a day, you probably have a set figure in your mind that I will do this many number of times. Match or exceed the mark and you start wondering whether you’re doing it too much.
But it’s not how many times you masturbate in a week (or day) that really matters; it’s how it fits into your life. There’s no magic number when it comes to a finding out how many times to masturbate in a week or a month. However often you masturbate, it’s not a problem until it starts affecting your day to day life in negative ways. If you masturbate many times a day and have a healthy life, it’s good for you. But if you masturbate only once daily and you’re missing work or hangout activities with your friends or giving up on sex with partner because of it, then it’s not your cup of tea to go for it on daily basis. Every human has different body types and different strengths, all you need to see is, does masturbating affect your life or not – that is what matters and nothing else.
Over-masturbation is something that I would like you must be aware of. I know the term may be confusing for you since you’re so used to being reassured that masturbation is a normal and healthy part of life or even not. Actually all good things come with a tag of too much. I don’t want to present myself as anti-masturbator, because that would be a big lie. So, to conclude I would sum up that over-masturbation is extreme or excessive masturbation, like it’s a compulsion.
I’m not talking about men who go at it a few times a week; I’m talking about those who compulsively pleasure themselves a number of times a day, every day.
Here is a list of symptoms that (according to me) may indicate you need to give your boner a free flight.
- Hurting Yourself: Some men play it really hard and do it to the point of injury. That injury could be as mild as skin chaffing or a more serious condition such as buildup of plaque in the shaft of your penis which is a result of using too much pleasure while stroking. If you are hurting yourself in any of the ways, then you need to cut back, no fun in such pleasure.
- Affecting Relationship or Job: Staying in on Friday nights to masturbate instead of meeting up with friends or loved ones. Or you’ve been late to meetings because you were giving yourself a hand in men’s room. If it is so, then these are signs you need to check your habit.
- Not Able To Ejaculate: Some guys who masturbate a lot in specific ways – say certain imaginations in their mind with some specific hand movements – find that they can’t recreate the same excitement during sex. If this is happening to you, you have a problem that needs to be addressed immediately.
- Loss Of Control: One of the major criteria of any type of addiction is loss of control. Just like in the case of smoking or gambling, if you can’t manage your habit when you recognize it’s out of control, then obviously that’s an issue.
On top of all this, there are sometimes when masturbating isn’t a great idea. Scientists have found that diddling everyday for two weeks depletes a man’s sperm count by nearly 50 percent. So if you and your partner are trying to get pregnant, masturbating could be hurting your chances.
So, to conclude I’ll say that, don’t worry, it’s your life, enjoy it to the fullest (do it), but in limits. There is a wise saying, excess of everything is bad. Just keep this in mind and don’t regret it, it’s completely natural and safe if you are practicing it in average numbers. Speaking of numbers exactly, then according to me (because this number suits me without doing any harm to me) three – four times per week should be an average number .
Practice Healthy…!! Stay Healthy…!!
Latest posts by Ankit Jain (see all)
- Is Anal Sex Unhealthy? Know How to make it More Pleasurable & Least Painful - July 2, 2017
- Zenith FabSlim Capsules Review - July 1, 2017
- Zenith Slim Shake Review - June 30, 2017